Mobile controlled home appliances

i need some help.
we have mini project& we decided to do "mobile controlled home appliances".
ineed some information about it
plzzzzzzzzzz
help me
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Re: Hi friends

Hi Keerthy
    Welcome to CE
    Nice introduction, could have helped if you had added a bit more about yourself.
    Patty
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    Re: Hi friends

welcome to ce..
  • arti_mishra
    arti_mishra
    plz send me some more information related 2 my final year project on controlling home appliance through mobile or computer
  • AdineWat
    AdineWat
    Interconnecting home and mobile networks to enable the control of consumer electronics devices (TV, VCR, camera, CD speller, radio, etc.), connected in a home network, from a remote mobile device like a mobile phone or a Web pad. Typical applications are: remote mobile programming of VCR (video cassette recorder), remote mobile control of heating thermostats, remote mobile monitoring of security cameras, etc. This called #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# and there are many ways in which you can introduce this into your home and office. Does this help?#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
  • samuelcdanny
    samuelcdanny
    Hi
    Once visit these sites...here you can find something more info about your project...

iisit.org/Vol6/IISITv6p887-894Khiyal592.pdf
    ieeexplore.ieee.org/iel5/30/27133/01205464.pdf?arnumber=1205464 -
    portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1361492.1361538
    sersc.org/journals/IJSH/.../IJSH-Vol.2-No.3%20-%203.pdf
    springerlink.com/index/YACWA5WCNXALAQX4.pdf

Hope this info will useful to you ..
    All the best ...

Dimplex Monterey Electric Panel Heater - E Trade Counter
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    keerthy
    i need some help.
    we have mini project& we decided to do "mobile controlled home appliances".
    ineed some information about it
    plzzzzzzzzzz
    help me
    ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
    may be you do it with using sms or by call ...(need a password or identical phone number)
  • jossiegas5
    jossiegas5
    On today's generation, we really use a remote control appliances. And Apple makes a great mobile interface too, but theyโ€™re far too elitist to integrate their precious iPhones with common household appliances. Nokiaโ€™s combination of interface expertise and collaborative ethics could provide the missing key to the house of the future.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi

i need some information about the mini project what i need to do our project is "mobile controlled home appliances" can u plzzzz help me๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
hello CEan's.I am rohan subbaiah doin my third year mechanical engg.Can u please help me out with my project?I have to do a project next year so got to prepare...
im buying an enfield 350 bullet in d next month (yeah aftr my xams).... m gonna modify it n have already designed a fuel tank,handle bar, optional sissy bar n...
Whats up, CEans? Here's a description of WTIS Day: The purpose of World Telecommunication and Information Society Day is to help raise awareness of the possibilities that the use of...
hello to everybody, This is G J Nithya Shankari.I just want some tips regarding presentations and projects๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’. What are the basic things to be learned before starting paper presentations? what...