Mobile Charging : USB Charging Versus Adapter Charging.

I don't know whether it's hallucination or not, but I have noted that my Android device charges faster with Adapter than USB charging. So, I wonder is there any difference between charging time of battery in both cases ?
If it is , then why ?
(I think I should empty the battery & then charge with both methods & cross-check the statistics)

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    USB charging (via laptop or computer port) has a current outputs between 100mA to 500mA. Adapters provide higher amperage, hence faster charging. Can you check what is the specs of your adapter? You can see the max current draw written on the plug.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We know that, only domain why we hate smartphones is Short battery. Batteries drains out in no time in smartphones. I wonder, why does it take too long to re-charge...
Wondering if CEans can post programming related questions or challenges so that other CEans can work on them and everyone benefits by upgrading their programming skills? I don't have a...
Hi friends, I have two different questions. ​1. I search information about development new automation systems, not regular development that develop a new algorithm or new control method or search...
hi friends... can you guide me the procedure for home made induction motor
Think innovation is hard? Well, it's just about finding simplest technical solutions to the most generic problems people face. With mobiles having invaded our lives, what could be a better...