Mobile App Developer Contest at Mobile Developer Summit 2011

Saltmarch Media is announcing a bigger two day summit for the Mobile Developer ecosystem in 2011that will broadly cover the following themes:

1.Android development
2.Mobile web development
3.Mobile platform
4.iphone and ipad development

Mobile Developer Summit will be held on November 02-03 2011 and will be hosted at the premises of Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
Backed with market intelligence from #-Link-Snipped-#, MODS 2011 will feature an elite collection of speakers, the best of development and business, and a chance to break free from the daily grind to network, learn, and recharge.
  1. Connect with peer mobile/web developers, technologists, industry players and fellow innovators
  2. Learn how to make money as a developer by understanding the various programs offered by device manufacturers, app store owners, operators and Internet players.
  3. Focused sessions and workshops presented by industry leaders and experts
  4. Over 2000 attendees expected from around the sub-continent
  5. All tickets includes Lunch, Coffee, an event grab bag and a special Saltmarch giveaway
Registration is open.
Source:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have compiled a list of names for your college magazine. These are some of the cool, unique, magazine names that you can use.
hi...im new to this forum.im doing be in IT.can u help me to get me started..
This is one of the breakthrough technologies created to make your everyday typing more comfortable and easier. The SmartFish Reflex Compact Keyboard features a motion system called ErgoMotion that studies...
I'm taking Information Processing class and I have a problem with one question.Someone PLEASE write out the scheme for me,plz. Here goes the question. binary.binary search tree related Binary tree...
Friends, It is seen that the campus recruitment process differs from region to region. So can we post the campus recruitment process in our respective colleges, so that people can...