mobile ad hoc network

I want my paper to be published in international journal. my project is on MOBILE AD HOC NETWORK. if you do have any knowledge of ad hoc networks, please reply as soon as you can. So that, I may be able to get some help from you.
I can be benefitted if only you reply me within an hour or two.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mojo
    I want my paper to be published in international journal. my project is on MOBILE AD HOC NETWORK. if you do have any knowledge of ad hoc networks, please reply as soon as you can. So that, I may be able to get some help from you.
    I can be benefitted if only you reply me within an hour or two.
    That's kind of a strange request. You're aiming to publish your paper to be published in international journal and asking for the basics of ad-hoc networks. I think it'd be a better idea to take out time to study the topic and then write a paper. The basic information you're looking for is available here: Mobile Ad Hoc Network
  • mojo
    mojo
    Well, I didn't asked about any BASIC IDEA. I was searching for someone who can tell me the new changes I can add to my project. So that, it would help my paper to be published.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, as part of my final year project at university i need to come up with an activity/demonstration to show how hydrogen fuel cells work to 14-17 year olds. Does...
plz help me to find the common area of following two curves R=a R=2acos@ This is eqn of circle in polar form. I tried but couldnt figure out the solution
"When you are up in life, your friends get to know who you are. But when you are down in life, you get to know who your friends are".They say...
Hi , This is my bot designed for combat but i need to work on weapons for destroying the enemy bots....
I been watching documentry of Stephen Hawkings on Discovery that with higher speed we can slowdown time for us. But question is can we go to past. For ex: suppose...