ML-1666 Samsung is World's Smallest Laser Printer that costs less than $100

Samsung Electronics India has introduced a printer that's world's smallest laser printer for Indian Markets. Samsung Electronics, the digital technology leader today enhanced its Printer line-up with the launch of 8 new, advanced printer models in the Laser Printer, Multi Function Printer and Network Printer categories, including the World’s Smallest Laser Printer-ML1666. The company is targeting a 30% market share and a 58% jump in volumes in the Year 2010 based on its considerably enhanced product offering, strengthened distribution channel and a sharper focus on B2B business.

The printer is available for just INR.5499 (less than $100)

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Seems good. Any Reviews of this product?
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Hoping for the best reviews about the product as always when a new product that is small in size is launched people always find that there is much cut over the features that the device provides.,So how is this going to be?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

here's the video of 'Roomba' YouTube - CleanMate 365 QQ1 - robot vacuum video 😁 what'cha think? what all could be the mechanisms used in it?
... URL :: TechOnline | Fundamentals of Wireless introduces wireless /IEEE standards/modulation techniques Duration 1 hr
i want to make a circuit which can do the following work--- suppose there is an instrument which works on 400 V. if a wrong voltage is applied is may...
Hi CEans, I am good in basics of sql server 2005. I want to learn more about the queries. Mainly triggers, procedures, cursors. Can some one suggest me some books...
Oracle Corporation USA will fire employees in its European and Asian offices as a part of restructuring process to accommodate the newly acquired Sun Microsystems. Oracle said in a filing...