MIT spins a Graphene Web in collaboration with real spiders

Quote:
Spiders sprayed with water containing carbon nanotubes and graphene flakes have produced the toughest fibers ever measured, say materials scientists.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

(Posted by CEan Clinton Rushing on FB)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The most loved car brand in India, Maruti Suzuki has been on top of its game after launching its flagship hatchback car Celerio last year. Now it has silently unveiled...
It is real. It is a house of straw and can stand all the huffing and puffing. https://insights.globalspec.com/arti...rk=cr4digest&et_rid=419257195&et_mid=80952770
Raspberry Pi has been the darling of DIY enthusiasts around the world thanks to its versatility and dirt cheap price tag. Considering its popularity, it was inevitable someone else would...
what you people think is trusted source of political news in India, every party is trying to manipulate news according to them, Media houses are publishing biased news ,They have...
Hi! I am building my own quadrocopter from scratch but it will not be only a quadrocopter. I am trying to make it a bot. Problems: 1) What kind of...