MIT is nominated for having the Best Engineering Program

In U.S. News 2012 rankings of the best engineering schools, the popular Massachusetts Institute of Technology or better known as MIT has been nominated as the top engineering Ph.D program.

Well this news comes as no surprise given the school's long run atop the engineering rankings. 😀

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi dudes, I was asked by a friend to prepare a Lab Manual for Analog Communications Lab. Here I hope I can complete this task in a week or so...
Just want to share this file. It was send to me by a site and for free. This file will not only help civil engineering students but also professionals. 200_questions_answers1
Japan is a country where there is always an earthquake, am I right? Even though there's always an earthquake in this country they manage to build high rise buildings and...
What if I want to build a house near a river??? What things I must consider about the foundation, the design,materials and others ???
guys....can u pleez tell me best answer for this interview ques dat "which ws ur fav sub in electrical engg nd ezplain one topic frm dis" i hav dne btech...