MIT Engineers Improve Ultrasound System - Collect More Data

MIT engineering team has worked on improving the ultrasound systems used to capture ultrasound images called sonograms (commonly used during pregnancy related tests). The researchers have been successful in compensating for the varying force applied by the sonographer and also monitor the exact location on the skin where the readings were taken.

Researchers say that this allows for collection of far more data, more accurate in nature. Check out our detailed VoiCE Coverage.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Everyone!! i'm working on this C program which deals with user registration and login page. I was successful is writing the program for only 1 user. But now when...
Here is a list of project ideas for projects of Automobile Engineering. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects....
Can this happen in reality or , is this just creative visualization.? the ad is fascinating though
I'm looking for an apt word to describe 'ज़िद्दी' (Hindi Word). Someone who's stubborn about getting the things done, 'never give up' attitude, who won't take 'no' as an answer...
what is difference between thick and thin cylinder?