MIT 2.007 Mechanical class history video

Hey all mech guys check this out. It's really cool how a workshop is treated in MIT. I remember my first year when I attended workshop classes in my college and honestly speaking I hardly did anything using my own hands. It was hell boring to listen to my teacher's mundane intro. And surprisingly all of the work later on was mostly done by my friends who are boys. It's not like we didn't wanna do, May be we were slow on woodworking or Metalworking still we could enjoy a lot more if it was introduced in a better way.

When watching the video I got a similar thing on my mind and its the tech fest environment. The video actually seemed from their tech fest but I was surprised to see that it's their class!! normal class that goes on regular basis. And what's the best is everyone doing their job on a cool note. It would have been awesome if we could similar environment in class time.

Check this out. you will enjoy

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tooth decay or dental caries which is claimed to be the second most common disease affecting the people worldwide after common flu, can now be prevented better in future, if...
The cheapest ASUS smartphone has arrived in India today. The ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5 is the younger sibling of the recently launched ASUS Zenfone Go that costs Rs. 7299. The...
Samsung Pay, the online payment service of the South Korean multinational conglomerate will expand both in terms of features and accessibility. In a recent interview, Thomas Ko, global co-general manager...
South-Korea based MNC, LG is about to launch their all new Tone + Bluetooth Stereo headset Infinim (HBS-910) in the Consumer Electronics trade show (CES) to be held in January....
would a rank of 2998 get an PG-DBDA seat in pune?