Minor project in electrical engineering

I'm looking for minor projects in electrical engineering for my third year project submissions. I'd appreciate any suggestions and inputs.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    abhilashathkr
    plzzzz give me idea for minor project
    I'm assuming you're asking for a minor project for electrical engineering (I've updated the title of the thread accordingly). You can do several things, starting with a simple FM transmitter or a prepaid energy meter?

Since you're just starting out; I'd recommend starting with something very basic and then keep building on it.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    abhilashathkr
    plzzzz give me idea for minor project
    Have you already searched across the forum? 😀
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Rather than designing a DC-DC buck boost converter, build AC-DC buck boost converter.
    hardly $50 cost!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have an old crt television set; yesterday i was checking whether it is working or not, fortunately it started ... but plenty amount of ghost image i have noticed,...
Bing It On! We informed you about how Microsoft's opened a direct battle against Google with the bing it on program. It looks like Microsoft's retired the program as the...
Looks like the Indian Government isn't ready to let A.Raja go. The former telecom minister was sent to jail (and then released) for involvement in Rs. 1.76 lakh crore 2G...
I think most of us need an app for dictionary on our phones. It always comes in handy when some word comes to your mind when in travel or while...
LG is launching its all new 84″ 4K TV (84LM9600) in the US next month, after its first display in Korea. Priced at a rate of whooping US $19,999, this...