Mining & Metallurgy Engineers

I have questions for Mining & Metallurgy engineers. Is there anyone on CrazyEngineers?

Jerry

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Jerry
    I have questions for Mining & Metallurgy engineers. Is there anyone on CrazyEngineers?

Jerry
    Jerry,

There are many CEans who are Mining/Metallurgy engineers. I think we need to build a few conversations in order to get them started. But that's one of the most difficult tasks.

Mining/Metallurgy engineers, are you listening? ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • rahuljha
    rahuljha
    Hello,
    I am a Mining Engineer. So, you can count me in.
  • LORD_EC
    LORD_EC
    Is it a query that only mining and metallurgical engineers can answer ??
    Anyways You can post it,we will try our best to answer.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, of course, anyone can answer. CE badly needs active metallurgy, mining, civil engineers to keep this forum alive.

Thanks rahuljha. It would help a lot if you bring in discussions related to your field of engineering & also spread the word among your friends/colleagues.

-The Big K-
  • suyash
    suyash
    I am a Metallurgical And Materials Engineer..... ๐Ÿ˜
    Please Shoot your query... ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I will try my level best to get help from the more expert human beings among my colleagues...hehe
  • Vector
    Vector
    I am a materials engineer, so ask your question. I'll try my best to answer it. However, no guarantees that I can ๐Ÿ˜€
  • martensite
    martensite
    Hello,
    Meterial Science is the most Hot Exciting and wonderful field.

"Just dare to think anything which could be made without having knowledge of Material Science.After all

Everything is made up of materials"

Ankit sharma
    Indian Institute Of Technology Kanpur
    India
  • suyash
    suyash
    martensite
    Hello,
    Meterial Science is the most Hot Exciting and wonderful field.

"Just dare to think anything which could be made without having knowledge of Material Science. After all

Everything is made up of materials"

Ankit sharma
    Indian Institute Of Technology Kanpur
    India
    I agree !! ๐Ÿ˜
  • suyash
    suyash
    Jerry

Jerry
    @ Jerry : is your question solved or was it just a mining and metallurgical engineers' census on CE ?? ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Do post it ...
  • abhinav kuamr
    abhinav kuamr
    hi i m a student of metallurgy,looking at ur question from my perspective i can tell that,when we talk about materials we select a particular material or metal due to some basic properties which has to remain there there and we strive for better properties with the inherent properties intat.....well this is what i thougt of the question.
  • er.lalit
    er.lalit
    ya sure......you can ask.........
  • BeeO'Bee
    BeeO'Bee
    Hello all. Kindly assist me with a project topics or seminar in any of the following fields.
    1. Material science
    2. Metallurgical Engineering
    3. Minerals.
    Anticipating a reply soon. Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Try it to believe it! This is something pretty cool...and unbelievable. .. At Microsoft the whole Team, including Bill Gates, couldn't answer why this happened! So Try it now ,...
Hi CEans! Brian Huyser, founder of Symmetric Inc., USA and the man behind One Billion Bulbs talked to Crazy Engineers about his project. Here is your chance to shout your...
I recommend the book 'Siddhartha' by Hermann Hesse. I'd appreciate if anyone who has read this books puts his or her thoughts in this discussion thread. Jerry
This shouldn't take much time. I had fun solving this - Jesse James' lesser known brother, Eddie has also decided to take up robbing banks for a living. He is...
Hey Vinitg Happy birth day from CE...:myparty::myparty:๐Ÿ˜ Enjoy --Crazy