Minimum speed available for an 8 hp dc electric motor with torque of 37 kn-m

hi
i wanted to know the minimum speed available for an 8 hp dc electric motor with torque of 37 kn-m.

Replies

• Rifaa
    Rifaa
    Re: electric motor

buddy these kinds of measurements vary from manufacturer to manufacture.
    U have to get specs from the source of what ever motor you want.
    Besides you are asking questions that cannot be answered just like that, One needs to be practical.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

There is one more way mate..
    just select motor from the internet mail to the company and ask for the its Datasheet they will provide you surely.... if you think that this is suitable to your application then buy that motor otherwise select another company!!
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa

ya that too.
  • vish4me
    vish4me

hey thanks a lot guys for the help
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    you are welcome Vish4me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i have a problem regarding designing a slow speed shaft.. the speed of the shaft is 0.02rpm😀 using, Torque=(9550*1000*power)/speed i am getting the torque to be 3.34*10^9 N-mm this...
Hi All, OK What is the idea of this thread is to know about good quality crazy ENGINEERS hidden in our CE family and to give an example to rest...
Durga joined us on 5th October 2008, rose rapidly through the ranks and became part of the pioneering CE-Ambassador team. She has taken a lot of initiatives on CE including...
i'm using high speed drill 6mm in diameter to make a hole on S45C/SAE1045 carbon steel. the problem is, i don't know the suitable range of feed and rotation speed...
What is the exact meaning of paper presentation? Is it about presenting something about new technologies(which are found before a few days) or presenting our new idea?😒