Minimum score / marks to qualify in C-DAC

hi everyone...
i have give C-CAT entrance test for c-dac DAC...
please tell me at minimum score is required to qualify that exam with a good rank...in section A+B out of 300...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not means an authority on C-DAC, but just posting this off-topic message to tell you that your avatar is kind of unique; never seen before on CE. Back to the topic.
  • demetron
    demetron
    Avi goyal
    hi everyone...
    please tell me at minimum score is required to qualify that exam with a good rank...in section A+B out of 300...
    I think there is no minimum score in C-DAC as in the brochure page 10 section 8. C-CAT Ranking

"Candidates with the lowest 10% performances in Section A, Section B and Section C will not be
    considered for ranking in any category. Even after the removal of the lowest 10% performers as
    stated above, if there exist candidates in any category with zero or less than zero marks, then
    these candidates are also not considered for ranking. The remaining candidates will be ranked
    based on their performance."
    so it's all about 'how much score the topper got', that will make your rank 😁
  • demetron
    demetron
    Avi goyal
    hi everyone...
    I think there is no minimum score in C-DAC as in the brochure page 10 section 8. C-CAT Ranking

"Candidates with the lowest 10% performances in Section A, Section B and Section C will not be
    considered for ranking in any category. Even after the removal of the lowest 10% performers as
    stated above, if there exist candidates in any category with zero or less than zero marks, then
    these candidates are also not considered for ranking. The remaining candidates will be ranked
    based on their performance."
    so it's all about 'how much score the topper got', that will make your rank 😁
  • Avi goyal
    Avi goyal
    if some one sure that he can score 60% of total score than there is any chance to get good rank for him...
  • Avi goyal
    Avi goyal
    The_Big_K
    I'm not means an authority on C-DAC, but just posting this off-topic message to tell you that your avatar is kind of unique; never seen before on CE. Back to the topic.
    thank for ur suggestion i just don't have any about that how the side automatically pic this pic from fb photos...
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    What @dametron said is correct. Starting from last exam, there's no cutoffs. You'll get your rank directly which will give you the exact information of where you stand in the crowd.

If you're sure you'll not get 0 or -ve, then you'll get a VALID C-CAT rank.
  • Avi goyal
    Avi goyal
    hey i got 804 rank in C DAC entrance exam could u please tell me best institute for me to take admission in PG-DAC & PG-WiMC to take addmission...like top 5 institute by their rank...
  • saikiranadda
    saikiranadda
    hi i applied for dac and 2790 members are above me what is the probability of getting seat in hyderabad or pune
  • Avi goyal
    Avi goyal
    very low chances i got 804 but there is no chance to get in pune...
  • Avi goyal
    Avi goyal
    The_Big_K
    i got rank 804 in CDAC entrance test could you tell me please top 5 institute in india...
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Avi goyal
    i got rank 804 in CDAC entrance test could you tell me please top 5 institute in india...
    For DAC,

ACTS PUNE
    CDAC Bangalore
    Sunbeam, Pune

Hyderabad is no good for DAC as what I've heard.
  • demetron
    demetron
    [Prototype]
    For DAC,
    Me too heard the same thing from the guy who was working as a MTS at cdac pune for 3 years :/
  • prashant.chhabra
    prashant.chhabra
    [Prototype]
    For DAC,

ACTS PUNE
    CDAC Bangalore
    Sunbeam, Pune

Is there any other CDAC affiliated institute in pune for DAC which is worth considering?
  • demetron
    demetron
    prashant.chhabra
    Is there any other CDAC affiliated institute in pune for DAC which is worth considering?
    i also have "IACSD, Akurdi" in my list i heard it's good πŸ˜€
  • prashant.chhabra
    prashant.chhabra
    demetron
    i also have "IACSD, Akurdi" in my list i heard it's good πŸ˜€
    Thanks a lot. I will put IACSD akurdi also in my list after sunbeam. Any idea about Institute of Emerging Technology, Kothrud or shall I fill CDAC noida after it?
  • demetron
    demetron
    prashant.chhabra
    Thanks a lot. I will put IACSD akurdi also in my list after sunbeam. Any idea about Institute of Emerging Technology, Kothrud or shall I fill CDAC noida after it?
    No idea about that bro,but personally i have only 5 centers at the list,if i didn't get it,I'll look for other options πŸ˜”
    1. ACTS pune
    2. ACTS bangalore
    3. Sunbeam pune
    4. iacsd akurdi
    5. sunbeam karad
    6. cdac mumbai kharghar (not considering it btw)

and i wanna ask you guys which one you are given top preference b/w sunbeam karad or IACSD akurdi according to there site for DAC feb 2011 batch sunbeam karad has 61% where iacsd akurdi has 71% placement.
  • demetron
    demetron
    prashant.chhabra
    No idea about that bro,but personally i have only 5 centers at the list,if i didn't get it,I'll look for other options πŸ˜”
    1. ACTS pune
    2. ACTS bangalore
    3. Sunbeam pune
    4. iacsd akurdi
    5. sunbeam karad

and i wanna ask you guys which one you are given top preference b/w sunbeam karad or IACSD akurdi according to there site for DAC feb 2011 batch sunbeam karad has 61% where iacsd akurdi has 71% placement.
  • prashant.chhabra
    prashant.chhabra
    demetron
    1. ACTS pune
    2. ACTS bangalore
    3. Sunbeam pune
    4. iacsd akurdi
    5. sunbeam karad

Thanks for your reply.
    My first three options are same. Now I am getting confused about fourth option between IACSD akrudi, CDAC hyderabad, CDAC noida and sunbeam karad
  • irocker
    irocker
    Hello All,

Also, I got 170 rank in C-CAT {D-VLSI, PG diploma}. I have three centers to choose from: C-DAC Pune, TICA Mumbai & Soft Polynomials, Nagpur.

Which center should I go for?
  • Avi goyal
    Avi goyal
    Hey guys i got C-DAC ACTS pune for the course of PG-WiMC...
    what is the response of that course...
  • ashok29
    ashok29
    hiii...irocker. may i know wer u got the seat with the 170 rank and how many questions you have attempted to get dat rank.
  • yash pal@
    yash pal@
    plz anyone tell me the no. of topper in previous acts examination for vlsi .
  • PRANAV KHEDEKAR
    PRANAV KHEDEKAR
    i ranked 103 , shall i get ACT CDAC-pune
  • tejaswiphanase
    tejaswiphanase
    How is kothrud college??? Plz reply
  • abhishek parashar
    abhishek parashar
    hello sir my rank in cdac is A+B is 4966.according to my rank any college of pune allocate me or not?and any college of banglore in dac or wimc?
  • Srivigna
    Srivigna
    Hi My Rank is 1071(A+B+C)..do i have any chance to get DESD in PUNE,HYD,BANGALORE,CHENNAI??
    Please reply..Thanks in advance
  • shashank_30
    shashank_30
    hello everyone
    My rank in A+B is 2152 can i get PG-DAC in CDAC Hyderabad??
  • Mohit Elkunchwar
    Mohit Elkunchwar
    Hello,My name is MOHIT EKUNCHWAR. I have scored decent rank in CCAT(i.e. A+B=61). I want to about the Facility,Faculty,Teaching (i.e. how well can average student can understand. I want answer module wise) and overall experience about ACTS,Pune. Your help will be highly appreciated. Thank You.
  • ashok.k
    ashok.k
    I got 773 rank in section a+b+c.which center i get seat
  • ashok.k
    ashok.k
    hi, everyone i got773 rank in sectionA+B+C.which center iam get a seat.Iwould like to join in DESD course
  • jayesh123
    jayesh123
    i got 4599 rank.is there any chance for dac in mumbai, puneπŸ˜πŸ˜”
  • jayesh123
    jayesh123
    i got 4599 rank in A+B.can i get admission in dac at mumbai,pune???πŸ˜”πŸ˜
  • Gourav94
    Gourav94
    I got 278 rank in section A+B+C
    Can i get pune for vlsi course and which center i got in vlsi with this rank.
    Plse let me know as asap
  • Gourav94
    Gourav94
    Is there someone who can answer my above question !!!
  • Amlan Basu
    Amlan Basu
    I got #383 in section A
    And #88 in section B
    Please assist me in choice filling?
  • Aniket Rohanekar
    Aniket Rohanekar
    Hello Everyone,
    I got Rank A+B+C=1214.
    Please tell me which Center will I get for DESD Course from below references?
    1. Acts-Pune
    2. Sunbeam-Pune
    3. Acts-Hyderabad
    4. Acts-Banglore(Knowledge Park)
  • rajkiran dilip nalawade
    rajkiran dilip nalawade
    Mohit Elkunchwar
    Hello,My name is MOHIT EKUNCHWAR. I have scored decent rank in CCAT(i.e. A+B=61). I want to about the Facility,Faculty,Teaching (i.e. how well can average student can understand. I want answer module wise) and overall experience about ACTS,Pune. Your help will be highly appreciated. Thank You.
    hw did uh studied for it
  • rajkiran dilip nalawade
    rajkiran dilip nalawade
    Pranav MK
    i ranked 103 , shall i get ACT CDAC-pune
    how did u prepared for cdc?????
  • ujwala andhale
    ujwala andhale
    My rank is 5268...which centers in mumbai that suitable with my rank?
  • ujwala andhale
    ujwala andhale
    Please give reply..
  • ujwala andhale
    ujwala andhale
    For PG- DAC and PG-DMC
  • meenal jakatdar
    meenal jakatdar
    My cdac ccat rank A is 927 and A+B is 645.
    Can i get PG-DAC in Cdac Acts pune or sunbeam Pune?
    What options should i enter?
  • Supriye Tiwari
    Supriye Tiwari
    ujwala andhale
    For PG- DAC and PG-DMC
    u gotta try ur luck. u might end up getting DAC course at one of the training centres in Mumbai.
    seats for DMC course are limited to 60(Juhu centre) n hence difficult to get into, with such rank.
  • ujwala andhale
    ujwala andhale
    Supriye Tiwari
    u gotta try ur luck. u might end up getting DAC course at one of the training centres in Mumbai.
    seats for DMC course are limited to 60(Juhu centre) n hence difficult to get into, with such rank.
    Thnk you
  • Supriye Tiwari
    Supriye Tiwari
    meenal jakatdar
    My cdac ccat rank A is 927 and A+B is 645.
    Can i get PG-DAC in Cdac Acts pune or sunbeam Pune?
    What options should i enter?
    ACTS Pune is the most sought-after centre for pursuing diploma courses at CDAC n seats for DAC course get filled within 300-350 ranks. u can opt a DAC course at the following centres:
    1. Sunbeam, Pune
    2. C-DAC Bangalore(Knowledge Park)
    3. IACSD, Pune
    4. C-DAC Bangalore(e-City)
    these centres would suffice a DAC seat for u.

My C-CAT result is 75th Rank in Section A & 285th rank in A+B. and I'm still not sure if it will procure me a seat for DAC at ACTS, Pune :/
  • tejas20
    tejas20
    My ccat a+b rank is 2454,which institute should i go for?
    will i get iacsd pune ? or sunbeam karad?
  • anuragborse
    anuragborse
    can someone tell me what is minimum rank for admission in mumbai
  • anuragborse
    anuragborse
    what is minimum rank for dac in mumbai plz do rly?
  • pavisum
    pavisum
    hello,
    I got 2503 rank in category I and 4011 rank in category II. Pls anyone tell me,How many chances are there to get a good institute for cdac.
  • rahul nimse
    rahul nimse
    Hi friends, my rank is 577 A+B . Can i get cdac acts pune?
  • sujeetha yoganathan
    sujeetha yoganathan
    dear sir,
    am new to crazy engineers and i actually dont know how to use it... but am getting learned to..
    i have too many queries regarding cdac. i am an electronics and communication engineer. i graduated recently. i have appeared for ccat and got rank 806 in the category 3. i wanted to attend DESD course. my parents wanted me to do it only at chennai. will i be able to get my seat there?? also is the chennai centre good???
    my choice of category is 3. and just as i was scanning through the admission booklet... i got to know that i could choose the course which is under the category i have chosen only.
    is that mean that i could prefer only DESD,VLSI???? cant i choose DAC OR SSD???
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW...
  • arjungulzzz
    arjungulzzz
    Rahul Nimse
    Hi friends, my rank is 577 A+B . Can i get cdac acts pune?
    My rank is 576 A+B 😁. Going by this thread ACTS Pune closes at around 400
  • Sudama Maharana
    Sudama Maharana
    Hello All,
    I was looking for VLSI course & i Got 125 rank in A+B+C category.
    I think, there are 150 seats available for this course, but i want to get into a good Institute (No problem on Location).
    Please clear my confusion on choosing good institute for PG-DVLSI.

Regards
    Sudama
  • Mishra Nikesh
    Mishra Nikesh
    suppose i give the cdac exam im final year... n my result comes fail... in that case will i able to take admission or not
  • Ruhi Shetty
    Ruhi Shetty

My ccat rank is 6188 in a+b.. Is there any possibility to get seat in Cdac Bangalore for pgdac? Please do reply :)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The heat, the intensity, the speed, the rush of adrenaline, that culminates into a mind blowing racing extravaganza is what's in store for you! It is live. And it is...
It is unusual to think of LED lights as street lights. There are major advantages if they can be used. Their long life allows for their use in somewhat inaccessible...
Studies are made on some really crazy subjects. There is an old saying, 'we're never more than six feet away from a rat'. It is true that most of us...
Quite often an engineer has to shop for supplies. There are myriads of suppliers fighting for market space. Some are long established vendors with old, rather rickety or manual equipment,...
If you're experiencing any issue with logging in, please clear your browser cache (cookies). Everything should work fine if you delete your cookies/cache in the last hour. If you still...