minimum BE % for GATE

hi,
what is minimum BE% for admission in M.TECH.(CS) courses offered by IIT's and IISc.anybody having under 200 rank & less then 60% in BE CS can getting into IIT. ๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    demetron
    hi,
    what is minimum BE% for admission in M.TECH.(CS) courses offered by IIT's and IISc.anybody having under 200 rank & less then 60% in BE CS can getting into IIT. ๐Ÿ˜•
    Hi demetron,

For getting admission into IITs for Mtech, you need to clear GATE exam and there is no % criteria for giving GATE exam.

Please check following llink, if it can be of any help. ๐Ÿ˜€
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Thanks
  • demetron
    demetron
    thanks for reply!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How can i calculate the machinery output in highway projects. Machinery like Excavator,grader,dozer,soil compactor,pneumatic tandom roller,water tanker and also required no. per Kilometer.๐Ÿ˜ Hi I am Highway Engineer want to...
I expect mysql folks to help me with this - I've a database with plain text passwords which I want to encrypt using MD5 encryption. What query do I need...
At last the 1lakh car is entered into the real market from the dreams of Ratan tata mostly targeting at middle class people India's Tata Motors has launched Nano, the...
I use free 'avira antivirus'. i made a c++ programme for sorting of an array. When i used merge sort algo, .exe file was not being created due to a...
Hello Ceian, i am doing a project that contains a bar code reader that reads the barcode from a product and the transfer it to a PIC microcontroller that will...