Mini UPS Project : Circuit Diagram & Help

I wanna made mini ups from bike battery i-e 12v , for the purpose to charge my laptop and cell phone, i need help, its my first project, i get lots of circuit from diffrent websites but cant sellect one to proceed .. can any give me simple 12vdc to 220vac inverter circuit that has ability to charge battery autometically ..

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I am reading your qn wrong I guess

What is your need do you need an inverter ckt? or a Charger Ckt?

Both operate differently and do inverse operation So pls be more clear in your qn
  • Ahsan shafiq
    Ahsan shafiq
    i need a circuit which invert 12vdc to 220vac and also charge my 12v battery like a ups
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    please mention the load such that inverter circuit will be considered ok.a simple ac to dc circuit with more amperes a battery can charged ok.like using lm317,lm350 as a voltage regulators.normal power supply design concept or else for perfect charging concept you need to adopt PWM concept to recharge your lead acid battery.
  • Ahsan shafiq
    Ahsan shafiq
    oh thnx. I wanna make 500W ups... U have any ciruit of 500w ups or inverter ?
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    go for first transformer design then you need to select the Controller based or a simple Ic based inverter ahh. if it so you can find at Rickyes world on net their u can find the simple design of Inverter.if not ill be post on day after tomorrow on CE,because my design is at final state its of 300watt and 500watt inverter.
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    #-Link-Snipped-# please follow this link you ill get information...
  • a.alandkar
    a.alandkar
    Hello Mate,
    I have a doubt. If you have to simply charge laptop battery with a +12VDC battery, you can directly connect them using a series resistance why are you looking for an inverter.?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

KONE, the elevator manufacturer from Finland, is here with innovation in the high-rise elevator technology. With KONE UltraRope in place, now elevators that will be able to travel 1 kilometer-twice...
Let us explore 5 unique career options for B.Tech Computer Science students if they are not good at coding or software development.
Nokia Inc, the smartphone manufacturer has brought for the Nokia Asha Touch phone users in India, a useful and free app with the Nokia Mail For Exchange. Users of the...
I want to know the following conditions in a elaborate manner 1)what may be the best pressure levels in two wheeler/four wheeler? 2)Do they differ from every other company? 3)Does...
India's oldest mediums of broadcast - Doordarshan and All India Radio run by Prasar Bharti under the Government of India, have been fondly cherished over the decades by the young...