mini projects

hai frnds,i mstuding 2nd yr mech department..pls snd the ideas of abt mini projects...wat r the mini projects in mechanical...how can i do that such kind of projects...

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Check for the mechanical mini projects in projects section.
  • abdul khadar46
    abdul khadar46
    mini project: means a lot; its a first step, where U, get an idea(What exactly the project is? in a small way). 1's u, get familiar abt the things around, U can start dng ur project phase by phase....
  • abdul khadar46
    abdul khadar46
    First ask urself, what U, want to B; select ur stream subjects, bcoz its d strength...
    1's getting an answer; start searching the topic, in which you are interested... den begin studying(What, How,Where,When,Why)
    information abt the project TOPIC, can Guide U;

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys. does anybody have any idea about implementation of steganography? Which programming language is the best for implementation. pls reply. Its a final year project.
Hello CEans😀, I am on my revision spree ,i.e.preparing for the interview process.Can anyone tell me what are the important subjects from which most of the questions are asked in...
I am final year electronics and telecommunication engineering student. want to do the project FIBRE OPTICS or WIRELESS COMMUNICATION.. PLZ HELP ME WITH SOME TOPICS MAINLY IN FIBRE OPTICS.!!!
Hello,sir I am a new member to ce forum,please suggest me a topic regarding electrical projects without using programmimg.
Date: November 18 (Friday) to November 20 (Sunday) Venue: Convocation Hall, University of Mumbai (Fort Campus) & associated rooms. Accomodation: YWCA Colaba, Sea Green Hotel, Chateau Windsor Hotel, Astoria Hotel...