Mini Projects in Electronics

HI............I am in final year BE Electronics................I am finding very difficult to choose the topic and field for projects................Can u pls suggest me some?.....................presently I thought of doing project on Embedded system...............hw abt this ?? and what r the projects that can be done in this field?.........

Replies

• ramanujam007
    ramanujam007
    😔
    mahalepri
    HI............I am in final year BE Electronics................I am finding very difficult to choose the topic and field for projects................Can u pls suggest me some?.....................presently I thought of doing project on Embedded system...............hw abt this ?? and what r the projects that can be done in this field?.........
    :sshhh:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Dear all, We are doing 400/220kV GIS Substation. Where we need to Connect the 220kV GIS and 315MVA Auto Transfomrer through 220kV HT Cable in Bus Duct. In between...
On 26[sup]th[/sup] November 2008, we'll be celebrating CE's 3[sup]rd[/sup] birthday. I was trying to estimate total number of members we'll have then. Right now, we are 19,550. What's your best...
i need some bsics mini projects in electronics.can any one help me please😎
A very good video shows all the parts of a mercedez motor link: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting pass : the_hellish_mind hope u like the file
Na.. Na.. Na.. Na.. Na.. Na.. Na.. Na.. Na.. Na.. Na.. Na.. Na.. Na..