Mini project

Hi i am 3rd year electronic and communication engg. I like to undergo some mini project . But i have no idea. Wat can i do?...

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    It depends upon what is permitted or studied by you. Basically you can either go for software project like simulating communication system ( for example OFDM, WDM) in matlab.

Or you can select a ciruit or architecture of a processor and simulate it in VHDL

or you can build small circuits like

Analog IC tester.
    Transformer turn calculator
    Controlling Electrical devices using TV remote control and so on.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I looking for person who will do some project in Matlab. I need to project some electronic device, will be install between ECU and few sensors. Device should: - analyse...
Hi I am studying mechanical design and I have a few questions. What is the difference between a single-stage and a double-stage gearbox? How do you determine the number of...
I am doing registration for cat but i don't know which courses i have to select.. There are so many iim's courses.. I have done btech 2011 batch.. please reply...
A building of 100 floors is present. You have only 2 artificial eggs made up of plastics with you. There is a one floor on the building from which this...
These questions were part of 2010 question paper of Managerial Economics from ANDHRA UNIVERSITY - MBA PROGRAM 1. Discuss the nature and scope of Managerial Economics. 2. What is production...