mini project

hello,
i'm new on this.will plz suggest me a good topic for a mini project related to softwares & any accountable calculating topic.bt thing is that it 's easy & small..
plz reply ;

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Have you watched Project idea's and seminar section....check out here ..#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HCL is inviting applications from the Engineering/MCA batch of 2009 &2010, with a minimum score of 65 %; from ECE, EEE, IS, CSE, IT, E&I and MCA disciplines for openings...
can anyone tell me that how to add binary numberes in electronic calculator .. ex: 1000111 + 1111001
Indian Space Research Organization has released the new version of Bhuvan 3D, which has new looks and loads of new features, says ISRO. Bhuvan has been made easier to use...
class a { } class c extends a { c(){System.out.println("class B");} public void toString() { String g="hello"; System.out.println(g); } public static void main(String [] arg) { a d=new a(); System.out.println(d);...
Auto Mall 2010 will feature some of the best Automobile brands in the country along with related products and services. This will be further complemented by Premium Lounge for Luxury...