Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lovekiller
    plz help me in mini project
    topic name:sms based rtc bus enquiry system
    platform:java
    plz guyz help me
    ...and since we don't have mind reading powers; we don't know what help you need. So how about telling us what have you worked on so far and what help you need?
  • lovekiller
    lovekiller
    i need help in coding

i dont no pragramming
    thats y i need help in coding
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't want to discourage you; but what made you choose a programming project if you don't know programming? If you're saying that you don't know JAVA programming, you should try to code your project using the language you're comfortable with. If you still need help, you will have to inform us what programming you've done so far and at what point you're stuck.

However, you will HAVE to learn a programming language; there's no escape. We are unable to provide you with ready-made code and we discourage spoon feeding here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hacker Halted Conference-2010 Hacker Halted USA is a complete and comprehensive information security conference, with information security experts from all around the world presenting intriguing topics and discussing global security...
Summer training on VLSI design and fabrication: [FONT="] Organized by AIT, Govt. of NCT Delhi, GGSIP University in collaboration with "SYNOPSYS"[/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]​ Venue-Ambedkar Institute of Technology,Govt of NCT Delhi. Geeta colony,...
hello! i would appreciate the efforts in resolving my query: "Is non-existence is equal to vacuum?"
Hi, I want to know how to configure active directory user isolation of FTP in windows server 2008.
Looks like Yahoo's following Google which is stealing Bing's ideas. Well, not exactly; but Yahoo mail has finally sporting a new login page that's colorful! See what I got today...