Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    nlsingh6
    hi frnds,
    i m plannin to do a mini project on payroll mngmt system in java
    can u suggest some ideas related to this topic
    Hi nlsingh,

Good you already have the idea of Payroll Management System. Just you need to study about Payroll system. What actually is this payroll system?

Hope I have answered you. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nlsingh6
    hi frnds,
    i m plannin to do a mini project on payroll mngmt system in java
    can u suggest some ideas related to this topic
    Payroll system is the basic idea you want to build on. Are you looking for similar ideas or you want to know features you may have in payroll management system?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a question... how i can get input from the user in graphics mode. I want the cursor placed directly after "Enter number here: " but I'm not able...
If we ever gave an award to someone whom embodies the philosophy of CE, this man would get my vote. I've never met or talked to him, however his work...
hi, can some one give me ideas or topics for my final year project in computer engineering about any upcoming technology over which i can work for my project.
hi friends, my project is on SSL(Secure Socket Layer) Implementation. I need to code it in Java due to availability of ready security and other packages which would help me.....
What is difference between web server and application server? What i know is web server handles HTTP requests.It responds with static pages like HTML pages and can use other programs...