Mini Project in VB

Can anyone help me in suggesting some topic for mini project in vb.........
plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss😀

Replies

• mahul
    mahul
    i think i saw an exactly similar thread a few days back, better try to track that out.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's right. Please search for the term "VB project ideas". Otherwise, I'm sure you'll find something in the following thread -

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    why dont u do a project in ERP system or programme a hardware
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    Project: Library Management System

A simple library management system that provides following facilities login, register, add category, add / remove book, search / issue book, return book.

Student Project - Personal Assistant

This is a small project, suitable for beginners. The core feature include add, edit and delete addresses and personal contacts.
    Academic Project - Address Book

This is a small project for managing contact details.
    Patient Information System

This is an ideal academic project for students. This software can be used to keep track of the patients information and treatment details in a hospital or clinic. Some of the advanced features include patient consulting, lab information, billing etc.

• prabhat kumar
    prabhat kumar
    hi please make some banking project in vb.like keeping account ............
  • balamani
    balamani
    VLR based college automation system i.e it gives details of a student.
    try it!
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    Or do a speech recognition project(speech calculator,Voice analysing)
  • vibhavagrawal
    vibhavagrawal
    could you please post the code for these as well?
  • Reya
    Reya
    We cant provide you the codes..Try to write the code on your own..if you have any doubt we can assist you..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey friends i'm new here. can anyone giv me suggestions on building a simple lifting mechanism for lifting thermocol small block.
can any1 tel me wat may be c code for writing function to add 2 single variable polynomials of length say n&m?
😕 i'm getting really fed up of seeing so many similar posts saying " please suggest some project/mini project topics on ........... thanks in advance / pleasssssssse " etc. don't...
hey admin..can we guys have a chat box in which we guys can chat r share any small information their and the members can directly converse with each other....it will...
CEans, CrazyEngineers is no longer a lonely place on the Internet. In our mission of uniting engineers across the world to make the world a better place to live, we...