Mini project in fabrication

Am doing my mini project ie fabrication.. suggest me some in mechanism inversions to do it easily i.e fabricate easily
???

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, My project is face recognition.i want search a image by train subfloders.i have attached my coding.In where i have to modify to that code(searching a image in train subfloder)...
Hello! I am Jacob A. Ziama, I hold a B.sc. Degree in civil engineering from the Stella Maris Polytechnic in monrovia since 2012. I currently work for Firestone Liberia as...
I search any information that about why is important to calculate the dynamics and kinematics motion equations for car like what control applications of car need these equations​
With the earlier versions of Microsoft Office, it was possible to transfer the license from one computer to other - meaning you had to remove the office installation from one...
Flesky seems to be one of the promising keyboards for the iOS platform. The beta is being developed for Android devices but it's only available to select few. I've applied...