mini project in computer science and engineering...........

hai everyone,,,, i am 3rd year b.tech student. i am searching for suitable topics for my mini project . can any one help me out?

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Ok.
    Based on your field of interest, do a quick search on the forum over #-Link-Snipped-#. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    saranya2012
    hai everyone,,,, i am 3rd year b.tech student. i am searching for suitable topics for my mini project . can any one help me out?
    Post in detail your area of interest or in which area you feel strong , ex: Datamining or Cloud computing....etc.
    Dancer_Engineer
    Ok.
    Based on your field of interest, do a quick search on the forum over #-Link-Snipped-#. ๐Ÿ˜€
    What an Idea mamji !!!๐Ÿ˜›
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    K!r@nS!ngu
    What an Idea mamji !!!๐Ÿ˜›
    Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜›
    I feel an individual should take little pains first, then we are here to guide them in case of any doubts. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Agreed !!!!!!!!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please post related material or link on the topic Automatic sliding doors using piezo sensors
Guys can anyone explain by an easy method to convert binary to decimal & decimal to binary? I want to know method to solve them quickly. ๐Ÿ˜€
Quote: In a letter to the Daily Telegraph, the Institution of Engineering and Technology, along with 16 major UK engineering companies has warned that the government's plan to downgrade the...
hi friends, Today the technologies are developing widely.So any technology folks in this forum can share their valuable information about the latest technolgies and there applications.They can also share the...
It is frustrating for me when I hear people starting their own companies that too with just a laptop. This being a personal opinion, what do you think is the...