mini project in automobiles

hii...i'm mech engg. student n rite now m in final year

Plls do suggest me bout a mini project in automobiles....

Replies

• KARANKAPOOR1988
    KARANKAPOOR1988
    u can do on capacitors that run vehicles i think they r ultra capacitors
  • sameer_mech
    sameer_mech
    well.....thank u for ur valuable suggestion....

can u plss explain me bout d details like how to get started...n wat r d things dat to b followed
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    sameer_mech

can u plss explain me bout d details like how to get started...n wat r d things dat to b followed
    Sameer_mech,
    Please do not use sms lingo in the forum. some people find it a little hard to read. (Sms - abbreviations and shorthand)
    Thank you.
  • KARANKAPOOR1988
    KARANKAPOOR1988
    sameer_mech

hi i went to a natinal paper presentation and there i saw about this topic i dont know about this that person got 1st prize u go to google and type that thing
  • sameer_mech
    sameer_mech
    thank u so much karan...

god bless..!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In this article, we'll elaborate on the basic differences between transistor and an op-amp.
I'm still having some trouble understanding the scale that my encoder uses. The datasheet for the encoder is found at this website: https://test.maxonmotor.com/docsx/Download/catalog_2005/Pdf/05_235_e.pdf The datasheet for the motor I'm using...
Hey guys. I should have asked this WAY earlier, but as a selective few of you know, I am an aspiring electrical engineer. I'm not very knowledgeable yet, and that's...
hey CEans, I've just made this userbar it's one of my fist tries, any ideas for another one are very welcomed & will see if I could design them ๐Ÿ˜›...
Happy Birthday mouli / paresh . Keep rocking Guys. ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜:myparty: -Crazy (Engineers)