Mini Project Ideas in C Programming Language

Please give me some mini projects using c language - that are not too basic. For example the roll call management systems and attendance systems are over done. I'm looking for something innovative and creative.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shahar
    pls give me some mini projects using c language
    How about a car racing game?

[PS: Do you want ready-made c-source code for the game? I have it! :sshhh: ]
  • Differential
    Differential
    shahar
    pls give me some mini projects using c language
    How about writing a program which will tell you day of a week when you enter a date.

The screen will look like below:

Please enter the date: 1-22-2009 (date entered by user)
    This day is Thursday. (Response by Computer)

Let me know your views on this.
  • MARKONI
    MARKONI
    hey i want source code of car racing game as u said that u have! but URGENTLY!!!
    give this at
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No free lunch, Markoni ๐Ÿ˜€
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I think Biggie is enjoying this.. Tell some free stuff seeker "I have what you need".
    He'll then jump at it. Then say "No free lunch here, kiddo!!". Cool!!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    silverscorpion
    I think Biggie is enjoying this.. Tell some free stuff seeker "I have what you need".
    He'll then jump at it. Then say "No free lunch here, kiddo!!". Cool!!
    Ha ha ! These people are not going to trust him ever in future for anything.๐Ÿ˜‰
  • wolverene
    wolverene
    friend actually a good one in c language is an office asst.
    its cool and easy///
  • shyamala_sharma
    shyamala_sharma
    plz give me mini project topics in c language
  • thechamp
    thechamp
    library management system, employemnet record, alumni record, many games like tic-tac-toe or hangman, calendar of 100 yrs, roman to digit conversion system, digit to words conversion system
  • shyamala_sharma
    shyamala_sharma
    thanq....we should use graphics code for some topics u had mentioned....so would u give me more topics without the use of graphics....
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Do you think for Library management system we need graphics?

@Shayamala: No SMS text on CE please!

Introduce yourself in Introductions section.

You can Introduce at #-Link-Snipped-#
  • shyamala_sharma
    shyamala_sharma
    for hangman
  • thechamp
    thechamp
    for the projects that you think will need graphics, you can use alternative by your creativity. for example, instead of showing a man hung in *hangman*, you can give user a specific number of turns to guess.
  • engineeer
    engineeer
    wat fields we should we include in library manag systems n calender of 100 yrs.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    shalini_goel14
    Ha ha ! These people are not going to trust him ever in future for anything.๐Ÿ˜‰
    Rightly said!You have good Presence of mind Biggie ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    engineeer
    wat fields we should we include in library manag systems n calender of 100 yrs.
    this sms language tedious to understand ...

please explain what you mean?
  • Ashwin khapekar
    Ashwin khapekar
    I just want some Hints about this project
    reply fast
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ashwin khapekar
    I just want some Hints about this project
    reply fast
    Be more specific please.
  • RAJESHKUMART
    RAJESHKUMART
    I want the mini projects using c
  • Reya
    Reya
    What about railway reservation or creating games using c?
  • siva srinivas
    siva srinivas
    please let me know if any one have mini projects ideas and how to implement the programs and especially in car gmaes
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    siva srinivas
    please let me know if any one have mini projects ideas and how to implement the programs and especially in car gmaes
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-# . Could you describe what you are looking for so that it's easier for others to respond? What kind of car game are you looking to develop and what are technologies or programming languages you are familiar with?
  • siva srinivas
    siva srinivas
    Thank you for responding, I am involved in c programming & present i am working with testing of c code but want to improve my technical skills so only requesting give some ideas about mini projects.

key skills : linux,c,embedded c

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LET YOUR HEART BE IN PEACE Hi, Sir, i wanna method for increasing the pressure of the steam, can you guide me in what all ways can i do that,...
Hi, I am a 2nd year student doing B.Tech in Computers Stream. I want to go for summer training in the month of june and july(2009) for 6 weeks.Could you...
Hi, I am a 2nd year student doing B.Tech in Computers Stream. I want to go for summer training in the month of june and july(2009) for 6 weeks. Please...
i am trying to design an up down counter circuit which will increment counter when a person enters and decrement when a person leaves a room.but the problem is,how will...
hi friends, please kindly do help me out in a time table generation coding in either jsp or java. thanks in advance ur's boopesh