mini project help

hey i am an electronic engineer and I am planning to make an electronic stethoscope with some modifications for my mini project in 6th sem......i need some help .............๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...................the modifications i meant to do are 1.record the output pulses.
2.a counter circuit to count the output for 1 minute..............

if any one can help me please reply me to my e mail id :-....๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•.......

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi its Sarita from hyd currently pursuing 1st year elctronics n communication engineering. what brought me here?....well i had a problem in computers lab last session...so i was googling to...
๐Ÿ˜• In search of a development board with four sensors including temperature, humidity, light and soil moisture sensors. also controls fan, fogger, variable intensity, light bulb, dripper. USB Ethernet Connectivity,...
please give me some info bout service oriented architecture . i wanna know wat actually is service oriented architecture? wat is it meant for ? i want dis info very...
Hey this is for the big guys to explain to me!!!!! I was very sure of my concepts regarding the Multis!!!!!!! 1)Multiprogramming 2)Multitasking 3)Multiprocessing 4)Multithreading I am really ๐Ÿ˜• Help...
Hi... can anybody give any links or information on the following topic- "Wonder Car-A Car Which Works On Water" if any information is available please send it to ... Thanks....