mini project for power electronics(M.Tech 1st sem)

sir/madam
please help me in selecting mini project for my semester i am so confused how to do and all the stuff.. it should be done by using microcontroller example arduino.. i heard that it is some what cheaper than others.. please help me

Replies

• Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    here are some examples for arduino based projects....check this out...#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Though biometrics is believed to be one of the safest form of security, the current reports will make you believe that it isn't that difficult to break. A German hacker...
I was just going through my FB feed when a message popped up with a link. Someone insisted me to watch the video. (A must watch for those who know...
kaustubh katdare,, good evening sir could you please help in basics of engineering as i completed my B.tech in INSTRUMENTATION stream 2008 with 55%. now after 6 years i have...
HP already, has a fair number of affordable Windows tablets like HP Stream 8, Stream 7 and with Pro Tablet 408, HP wants to offer more to its users. The...
Samsung surely loves its curves. Post the launch of several curved products over the period of last few years, Samsung has now announced the new Ativ One 7 curved. With...