Minerva J.M Barbazon-Is this a supercar?

It may look like a toy on the first look.But I don't think you can handle the surprise that this little fellow have.It can produce a mind blowing 248mph(400km/h) with twin turbo charged v12 Engine.It has been built with Carbon fibremonocoque chassis which gives best and robust look.It was named after the famous British race driver.This company has its History since 1847.............
Surprise element-"It is an plug in hybrid(both electric &gasoline)
Specifications:
1)Engine-V 12(Twin turbocharged).
2)Engine position-Mid.
3)Transmission-6 speed sequential F1 gearbox.
4)Top speed-248mph(400 km/h).
5)power to weight ratio-->1:1
Modes:Economy,Normal,Sport,Race,Safe mode .
So that Driver can select his own mode.
Is this a super car?Can it make a Global Impact on coming Autoshows...............
I like the overall finish and look.Do you?

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    minerva-composite-628
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The image of the awesome car is here
    index
    Seriously an awesome car to look at hope the price tag are a bit in the L range than the C range
  • Rajkiran Sangoju
    Rajkiran Sangoju
    CSK AUTO
    It may look like a toy on the first look.But I don't think you can handle the surprise that this little fellow have.It can produce a mind blowing 248mph(400km/h) with twin turbo charged v12 Engine.It has been built with Carbon fibremonocoque chassis which gives best and robust look.It was named after the famous British race driver.This company has its History since 1847.............
    Surprise element-"It is an plug in hybrid(both electric &gasoline)
    Specifications:
    1)Engine-V 12(Twin turbocharged).
    2)Engine position-Mid.
    3)Transmission-6 speed sequential F1 gearbox.
    4)Top speed-248mph(400 km/h).
    5)power to weight ratio-->1:1
    Modes:Economy,Normal,Sport,Race,Safe mode .
    So that Driver can select his own mode.
    Is this a super car?Can it make a Global Impact on coming Autoshows...............
    I like the overall finish and look.Do you?
    Ya its a super car with various modes unlike bugatti but if it had beaten the top speed of bugatti veyron then it would have been a rocking super car....
    Nevertheless, we will make it happen 😛 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Developers at LXDE are developing QT based LXDE. Recently in the latest blog posted by PCMan, the lead of LXDE Project itself has shown a preview screenshot of LXDE-QT. ​...
Most of the folks working at offices are prone to doing unwanted mistakes at times. Sometimes these mistakes are so grave that it could cost them their job. Today one...
Whenever we buy a transportation vehicle, let's say a Bicycle; we are free to do anything with : customize it, remove the parts you dont like, add the part you...
If you are a developer or a designer or just out of school programmer, Yahoo! India R&D is bringing the event of the year for you. A subsidiary of American...
In India, or elsewhere - finding a job isn't that easy - I agree! But being unemployed for even after one year from passing out of your college? - Is...