Minebea Cool Leaf Touch Keyboard With USB For Only $245

The Minebea Cool Leaf Touch Keyboard is USB keyboard for the touch-typists. The only utility of this keyboard, as I sense is that it's super easy to clean. At the same time, it's super easy to break as well. But for the price tag of $245, I believe only those who love to type on flat surface would love this keyboard.

I'm not a big fan of typing on flat surface, without really feeling the keys. Plus, the Minebea doesn't bring the goodies which would have been possible with a touchscreen keypad - like arranging your own keys, drawing pad inbuilt, gestures etc.

Watch this video -

[video=youtube;SjVN4izQo-M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjVN4izQo-M&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nokia India has about 1500 engineers. The ramifications of the recent changes and deals at Nokia are now out - firing of 300 engineers and shifting of 700 engineers to...
LG - the leading electronics manufacturer has launched LW6500 and LW5700 3D TVs in Indian markets. The two TV sets promise flicker free viewing. The 3D TV isn't going to...
CEans, Finance is an important topic and unfortunately, not many engineers are aware of it. I wish to know how many CEans would be interested in learning the basics of...
While flash drives are fast replacing the CDs and DVDs as the storage devices for files, movies and songs, the blu-ray is making silent entry in the Hi-Definition world. If...
Hello friends..... i got an project idea, in which i have to transmit the AV signals within the the range of 25-30 feet region. The Tx module has AV input...