mind wave controlled robot

Project Abstract / Summary : The main concept is that using different brainwaves the user will be able to control a robot, while a microcontroller (Particle Photon) creates an online analyzing about the user’s brainwaves. This is a perfect method to detect diseases or stress and sleepy statement. This also can be used to help people live better their life, learn to control their emotions and how to be always happy. The human brain needs balance, to be healthy, we should sleep, think, move,etc. Using the Particle Photon and the web server created by the founders of the Particle we can help people to find their natural brain-balance.
Electroencephalography (EEG) is an electro physiological monitoring method to record electrical activity of the brain. It is typically noninvasive, with the electrodes placed along the scalp, although invasive electrodes are sometimes used in specific applications. EEG measures voltage fluctuations resulting from ionic current within the neurons of the brain. Diagnostic applications generally focus on the spectral content of EEG, that is, the type of neural oscillations (popularly called "brain waves") that can be observed in EEG signals. we're going to use two very accurate values.

• Alpha is the frequency range from 7 Hz to 14 Hz. It emerges with closing of the eyes and with relaxation, and attenuates with eye opening or mental exertion.
  • Beta is the frequency range from 15 Hz to about 30 Hz. Low amplitude beta with multiple and varying frequencies is often associated with active, busy or anxious thinking and active concentration.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : This project may applicable to all aged persons. This method detect the diseases and sleepy statement. This project in the fore coming years will be used to detect the status of the patient. This simple robot act smart in detecting the mind waves. This will create a great impact to the environment.

Project Highlights : If this project is selected, i will improve it and expose my talent. In addition this will help me to develop my knowledge and skills. If selected it will help me in the career to get into a core company.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: rmk engineering college
City: chennai
State: tamilnadu
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Data deduplication is one of the important data compression techniques for eliminating duplicate copies of repeating data, and has been widely used in cloud storage...
Project Abstract / Summary : MONO TRAIN PROTOTYPE-FULLY AUTOMATED RAILWAY LINE ABSTRACT: Mono train are outfitted with a control system, which is programmed to make them following a specific path....
Project Abstract / Summary : MONO TRAIN PROTOTYPE-FULLY AUTOMATED RAILWAY LINE ABSTRACT: Mono train are outfitted with a control system, which is programmed to make them following a specific path....
Project Abstract / Summary : Smart home technology has been surging in popularity over the past decade. According to a recent poll, 46% of consumers believe that it is important...