Mind Boggler!!

Arthur is conducting an experiment. He places his stepladder on his basement's cement floor, and climbs up while holding a raw egg (in its shell) in one hand. While climbing, he accidentally drops the egg. However, it does not smash into a gooey mess after falling a distance of six feet. Why not?

(The answer is really frustratingly simple and stupid. You will be extremely annoyed at it when you figure out what it is β€” or when I tell you, whichever happens first.)

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    neha
    While climbing, he accidentally drops the egg. However, it does not smash into a gooey mess after falling a distance of six feet. Why not?
    Because as he has climbed, the height of falling is more than 6 feet. So the the egg will smash after a distance more than 6 feet. Ultimately the egg has to smash, but at a distance of 6 feet, its still in the air.

is that the answer?
  • Neha
    Neha
    The answer is correct though I expected to get a series of funny answers.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    New question.

Ohh! Great !

I'm sorry neha, but dont worry, you will get a chance to readn many funny answers.

Now here is my question:

"What is it that goes up and comes down but actually does not move at all?"
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: New question.

mayurpathak
    Now here is my question:

"What is it that goes up and comes down but actually does not move at all?"
    The Temperature 😁 !

It was too easy. Keep in mind, we are Crazy Engineers 😁 !

-The Big K-
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    You are supposed to write a new question biggie !

And yes, how can we forget that we are engineers? "Engineers Rock"😁
  • Neha
    Neha
    I would like to enter next,

What is as big as hippopotamus and looks like hippopotamus but weighs a lot less than hippopotamus?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    [spam]

Hippopotamus's Brother :sshhh:

Muwahahahaha 😁

-The Big K-
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Biggie?

Is that a right answer? and anyway, please let other have a say as well.

Stop spamming !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mayurpathak
    Biggie?

Is that a right answer? and anyway, please let other have a say as well.

Stop spamming !
    Mr. Editor,

Don't be blinded by The Good Admin's Intelligence 😎 .

-The Big K-
    p.s: Be careful while clicking on 'buttons'.
  • Neha
    Neha
    mayurpathak
    Biggie?

Is that a right answer?
    He he!!!!πŸ˜€
    This is not the right answer Mayur.
    Biggie, u can see how much CE-ans trust youπŸ˜‰
  • Neha
    Neha
    No answer received!!πŸ˜•

Shall I post the answer?
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    What the hell! LOL, its crazie-eazie.

Looks like and as big as, but less waight....a hyppo made out of plastic, glass, foam, thermocoal!
  • Neha
    Neha
    Well thats not the answer..Try it out its damn easy!!

All the best!!
  • Neha
    Neha
    Should I post the answer or someone else wanna try it out?
  • sahana
    sahana
    hi

is it a full size painting of the hyppo?it looks like hyppo,as big as it, but weighs less
  • Neha
    Neha
    Well the answer to the question is hippo's shadow, its as big as hippo but weighs less
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Neha
    Well the answer to the question is hippo's shadow, its as big as hippo but weighs less
    Shadow weighs less πŸ˜• !

Since when did shadows started getting acted on by gravity? 😁

-The Big K-
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    No comments!!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜›

From engineering point of view I guess my answer was correct, a hippo of same size but diff material. And even hers, as a painting of a hippo.

πŸ˜‰
  • aditi
    aditi
    here is another..
    A man kills his wife. Many people watch him doing so.
    Yet no one will ever be able to accuse him of murder. Why?
  • Neha
    Neha
    maybe his wife is not a human being...say what?πŸ˜‰

This is all I could think of.
  • aditi
    aditi
    no neha,this is not the correct answer.
    try it out again.it is an easy one.
  • aashima
    aashima
    Thats because he killed his wife in a television show or may be movie i.e acting. Ofcourse no one can accuse an actor for his acting. Is this correct Aditi?
  • aditi
    aditi
    aashima,this was a good answer but sorry to say not the correct one.
  • Neha
    Neha
    Aditi, can you provide us with any kind of clue??

Maybe we could crack it then!
  • aditi
    aditi
    okay neha,it is something related to court...
    now u should get it easily.
  • rick
    rick
    I think that its a case of Euthanasia! The man (doctor) killed his wife (who was in coma for long).

Is that right?
  • aditi
    aditi
    no this is also not the right answer.
    try it again.
  • aashima
    aashima
    Aditi are you sure your answer is valid? We have tried all possibilities I suppose!
  • Neha
    Neha
    Something related to court???πŸ˜•

Wat it could be??
  • seeya302004
    seeya302004
    for he was the judge himself or err... thinking..............err....no! err..... coz...........................will think abt it!Its not done Man! this is wrong yaar,i mean ppl dont hv guts to speak out the truth!!!... Well, lemme think y?????.... will tell u (i think so)err... ok how abt this "coz he was a serial killer,ha" NO! Doesnt sound nice,i mean it does sound nice but most probably,not the correct ans.Well,i'll think abt it n then i'll try killing sumbuddy in the court.Lets see wat will happen?:sshhh: πŸ˜‰
  • sahana
    sahana
    is it something like this.a lawyer's wife has got to be truth(comparison).sometimes a lawyer might not speak the truth to win the case.as a result he telling lies is almost killing πŸ˜’ πŸ˜” his wife. nobody asks him abt it.
    sorry couldn't think abouta better reply.πŸ˜”
  • aditi
    aditi
    okay guys...let me give you another hint..husband killed wife by fastening a rope around her neck..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Let me try. The man was an executioner.

-The Big K-
  • aditi
    aditi
    yes you got it right!
    he is a hangman and she happened to be sentenced to death..
  • Neha
    Neha
    Oh! Finally we got it!! NIce question, Aditi!!

Nice attempt, Biggie!!
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Once, 3 guys went to a hotel. Each of them had only Rs.25 and the bill was Rs. 75, so they were lucky. Seeing their luck, the manager told a waiter to return Rs.5. The waiter thought how would he divide 5 in 3 parts? So he kept Rs.2 with him and gave Re 1 each to them. Hence each one pays Rs. 24

Now the equation is 24+24+24+2=74. Wat about one more rupee???
    πŸ˜’
  • yatty.sid
    yatty.sid
    its easy dude.....actually dey paid...24*3 i.e. 72 ...rite?? now this 72 already includes the 2 rs given to the waiter...i.e. 72-2 = 70...which was the net bill as the manager accepted only 70 rupees....!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans! Yet another surprize for CEans! Welcome new section "CE-Article Archive" on our portal! I'll keep my mough shut : Visit - https://www.crazyengineers.com/index.php?categoryid=22 This thread is open for your...
Hello people! We all are pretty familiar with the uncurtained mystry of UFOs (Unidentified Flying Objects) and Aliens. Some say they exist, they have all possible evidences to prove it...
Okay! Its Official! Its CE Motorcycle Workshop ! How do Crazy Engineers maintain their motorcycles? What do they know about their motorcycles? What do they do to get that extra...
With the Mahatma’s birthday upcoming on 2nd oct let us put this topic in the debate section where we can have shouts from the CEans. Well for me Mr. Mohandas...
Hello New CEans! Welcome to CE community. Before you begin your journey with us, take a moment to go through following :- The first place to visit on CE forums...