Miky - Working for 5 years as a structure engineer in Israel

I'm Miky, I'm working for 5 years as a structure eng. in Israel

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mikykas
    I'm Miky, I'm working for 5 years as a structure eng. in Israel
    Awesome. I was in Israel in September last year; visited Technion and Haifa Universities as well 😀 . Welcome to CE!
  • mikykas
    mikykas
    hi, i studied in Technion and i'm working in Haifa right now 😀
  • mikykas
    mikykas
    you have a nice and intresting site here
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mikykas
    you have a nice and intresting site here
    Shalom!

Tada Aba! 😀 It's 'our' site and 'we' are responsible to keep it fun and useful.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, Enjoy your time here. 😀
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Miky.... Be an active member of CE, and have a lot of fun !!!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    😁 Welcome to CE, Miky!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Very Inspiring...​ ​​ A picture began circulating in November. It should be "The Picture of the Year," or perhaps, "Picture of the Decade." It won't be. In fact, unless you...
Hi my name is Alex Cordova. I am a freshman in college studying electrical engineering technology at Purdue Calumet. I am an amatuer mma fighter. In my free time i...
Hi , I am doing my 3rd year , B.E , Electronics and Communication . I am applying for TI Analog Design Contest 2012 . I searched everywhere to find...
I’ve seen some engineers rely on their tech supporters too much to ask some very simple questions, such as does the 2012 version will be uninstalled if I install the...
One mind blowing interview​ ​​ Interviewer : Tell me about yourself. Candidate: I ...am Rameshwar Kulkarni. I did my Tele Communication engineering from BabanRao Dhole-Patil Inst it ute of Technology....