Microwave Engineering Jobs

Hello Guys,
I am actually interested to work with Microwaves Engineering and I wonder what kind of jobs or job titles would be available in USA, in India or in any other country. I don't know how big is the job market in this field, but I am serious interested to work in this field. I would appreciate if anyone could suggest me some resources or information with this.

Thank you,
Laramite

Replies

• sudheer.munna
    sudheer.munna
    Laramite
    Hello Guys,
    I am actually interested to work with Microwaves Engineering and I wonder what kind of jobs or job titles would be available in USA, in India or in any other country. I don't know how big is the job market in this field, but I am serious interested to work in this field. I would appreciate if anyone could suggest me some resources or information with this.

Thank you,
    Laramite
    ok bro send me seminar topics in electrical engineering😛
  • Laramite
    Laramite
    hey dude I dint get you. I wonder why you were asking about the seminar topics. I guess something went wrong.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Inspired by CE badge, I tried to create the badge of my blog. For that I added an image in my blog itself and created a web link for image....
how to make a small helicopter?????????????
Can anybody tell me how to block Unwanted calls by using Nokia 6030?
Friends I am eager to tell you that, I am participating in a Speech Competition and I have been given "My favorite Website" as a topic. So I have chosen...
i would like to know the best institute for microsoft.net training in hyderabad... i`ve heard of some institutes like - Naresh technologies - Deccan Soft - Peers tech - etc...