MicroStation applications, MDL

Do we have a thread, that I have not yet located, for MicroStation CAD program, and applications to run MDL or similar programs.

Initial interest would be in a Mechanical tool that provides fasteners; steel shapes; welding symbols; geometric dimensioning and tolerancing; ANSI symbols, etc.

We had a program, but with later uSTN versions, it is not compatible.

I noticed Bentley had been incorporating a couple of the features, but not all.

Thank you in advance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

'Screenagers' - that's the word that describes all of us. We're already surrounded by a number of screens and the latest research from Singapore's Nanyang Technological University is aiming to...
Is it required to provide development length for compression for column bars extending into footing?
DeliverWithMe has come up with a novel concept for shipments. If you're traveling on a flight and don't mind carrying someone's parcel with you - you can receive benefits in...
Hi, Am Always average when it comes to mathematics(72%)...as my physics in board is lot much related to that i got average in that too(70%)...but computer was my main interest...
We all believe that the future lies with the youth of the country. For the youth to channel their ideas, a proper platform is essential. Do you think that opening...