Microsoft’s "People Sense" App To Allow Location Sharing And Connecting with People

Microsoft is reportedly developing an app called People Sense that allows users to share their location and find other people around. Though there is no official announcement from Microsoft as of yet, but reports about the app have already arrived. The app is currently said to be in development stage. The app would allow integration with Bing Maps, messaging and calling features. The company has introduced Rooms app in Windows Phone 8 that allowed users to share photos, notes, calendars etc. among private groups. Unfortunately, the app didn’t get much of attention and hence Microsoft recently announced that it will discontinue with Rooms in coming Windows 10.

microsoft-app-people-sense

People Sense codenamed as Buddy Aware would allow to share location in real-time. The integration with other apps would enhance the experience making it easier to communicate with contacts wherever they are. The app if integrated with navigation application will give step-by-step paths to contacts’ location.

The app would also display a place as Home or Work if integrated with places on map. Though there are similar other apps already available, a report by Microsoft Place claim that this would be “the app” for Microsoft integration. As the app is not yet ready, enthusiasts need to wait till Microsoft makes it available for download.

Take a look at how the app would work-

via #-Link-Snipped-#
Image courtesy: Microsoft developing People Sense app for finding friends on Windows Phone - The Verge

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how I import my database to wamp??
Project Abstract / Summary : The project aims at controlling a wheelchair by means of human voice. It enables a disabled person to move around independently, using a voice recognition...
I am just confused with the working of the printf statement that which one evaluate first because I have studied that comma separating the arguments acts like a separator and...
plz explain the working of below code ,here why both the printf functions are getting executed when comma is here acting like an operator and not like a separator #‎include‬...
OnePlus One has announced the price of 16GB Silk White model in India as Rs. 18,999. The model is 4G ready and offers impressive hardware and software features. The phone...