Microsoft’s Latest Laptop Hunter Commercial Spoiler: They Still Don’t Buy a Mac

[​IMG]This episode of #-Link-Snipped-# has been brought to you by Microsoft and Sony VAIO. Spoiler: the actors don't buy a Mac, instead wander aimlessly around the dozens of PC models until finding a Blu-ray equipped Sony VAIO. Sorry to ruin the surprise. Video after the jump. Adding commentary to these things is getting fairly tedious. The Mac attack wasn't very egregious: "They're kind of popular with this age," eh? At least this model performed a bit better in standard benchmarks and it has Blu-Ray, one of the bigger draws for most people. Sadly, it's not really a "full-HD" (1080p) laptop and it's as big as a pizza box.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• arunhero99
    arunhero99
    concept definitely not a surprise. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My directory structure is: C: MyProjects😔this is folder . EVERYTHING followed by ":" is folder) beerV1: src,classes (sub-folders) ................................................................ src folder contains: src: com: example: web,model (sub-folders) web folder contains:...
Ah! debate since ages is taking reality form. here comes the fact. An BOT of University of Aberystwyth named ADAM can think and make descisions and the stunner part here...
Hello everyone, Im having a broadband connection of 256k but the downloading speed is not going above 30k. When i complained to my isp provider they said that its not...
Hii all, Of the following which is the best types of PN codes for Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum - Barker, walsh, gold, kasami or MLS? Thank you..
Hi! I have a proposed solution but I'm not sure if it's right. I first did an analysis with the shank/lower leg given the angular velocity and acceleration of the...