Microsoft’s Bing uses Google search results?

A very very interesting topic, thought of sharing the same with you all....

Official Google Blog: Microsoft’s Bing uses Google search results—and denies it

Whats your take on this?

-CB

-

Replies

• HirenBarbhaya
    HirenBarbhaya
    Yes I think they are using Google results... Let's see when they are going to accept it... 😀
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Very deeply interesting topic, but if that is the case then Microsoft isn't confident about its search algorithms. Whats the latest update for that?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let us discuss about artificial intelligence here Please share anything you know about this topic .It may include definition even
Hello CEans, I have a suggestion to those guys who has featured on KYCEan to put their page in their signature so that even also the thread became old and...
3D is entertaining. 3D takes user experience to newer heights. Could be the reason that every upcoming gadget with a screen is aiming to get 3D experience. But do we...
Hey Guys! I started on Java Programming yesterday(on my own), and im having a bit of trouble.. Here is the code i wrote(bear with me please, i only started yesterday):...
Hello, Can anybody tell me why Variable Compression ratio can be applied in 2 stroke engine but is facing difficulties in 4 stroke engine? In short why Variable Compression ratio...