Microsoft's Anti-iPad Ad - Interesting!

Microsoft seems to be poking a lot of fun at the non multi-tasking abilities of the Apple iPad. Check out this commercial -

I'm wondering why did Apple not consider including multi-tasking abilities in iPad. Maybe they wanted iPad to be an entertainment device and not a productivity tool? What's your say, folks?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Multi tasking in any scale is the need of the hour if your system is not able to multi task I am not sure wether the market acceptance is going to be that much of significance

But poking Apple by Microsoft in the recent days has really taken apple to the end of it's nerve

Wish they are able to bring some blinder out else ☕
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Well, multitasking is important now a days. People have too much work and too less time. If you are not including multitasking, it could really cost you.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Isn't the upcoming iOS 7 addressing the multitasking issue?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was watching the Samsung Galaxy Camera video shot at 120 fps and it does look awesome in slow-motion. So, I'm wondering can any camera be made to function at...
The new Macbook Air 2013 boots in just 13 seconds and that's definitely a great achievement. But I'm wondering why are we still away from the instant on operating system?...
The fact is - science does not have answers to everything, just yet and humans have been investing a ton of effort into getting science to answer everything in this...
After more than year staying in beta for Windows users, Dota 2 is now available for all & Beta Is Over! Valve's Defense Of tower Arts, also known as Dota...
Researchers at the University of Rostock in Germany have developed a new technique that allows production of high strength metallic alloys using lesser energy and at lower costs. This technique...