Microsoft Zune or Apple iPod

Hi,

Microsoft has launched Zune and they are ready to take on iPod. But iPod has been around for some time and is the big daddy of all music players. Which one will rule the market?

Let's debate!

Jerry

Replies

• Neha
    Neha
    Well I think Apple's I-pod have secured their place in market for quite a few months and its not at all easy to replace them although customers are facing problems and MICROSOFT, the name itself talks and what I have heard is they are providing some special features other than I-pods. So, it would be hard to say which one will rule the market till Zune is launched.
  • no_atkt
    no_atkt
    well this is 1 topic tht most of us have debated ever since the news of the zune broke out

and honestly being bored by the lengthy debates on number of sites i will just post the highlights differentiating the 2 products:

zune v/s ipod

1. looks: zune-ugly, ipod-classy
    2. display: zune-bigger, ipod smaller (3inches for the zune and 2.5 for the ipod)
    3. customizable thems: zune-yes, ipod-no (though 3rd party firmwares such as rockbox for the ipod allow customizable themes)
    4. bulky: zune-yes, ipod-no
    5. external hdd: ipod- by default, zune has to be tweaked
    6. sound quality: both r same

ask me a specific question and il answer it can remmber any more points

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiiiiiiiiiii CEans wat do u think abt "vivah" lets share.............................................................................
want to see movies in net hi crazies Here is a enjoying websites for you ..you can watch out movies here ...... see and enjoy "www.bulbule.com"​
Wat u future Engineers think abt todays 😉 POLITICAL????:?: Is that you are satisfied with the thing done by politicians???😒 😛 😔 Are you expecting anything more from their side????...
Hello CEans! 😀 Its time to be creative. Welcome to the first ever CE AD design contest! 😁 You have to create an ad in the following format for CrazyEngineers....
I wanted to try out all thos buttons 😁 Here it is This is wrapped under code tags This is wrapped under HTML tags This is wrapped under PHP tags