Microsoft Twitter Deal

I believe the Bing folks at Microsoft are really working hard these days. Microsoft is now going to integrate real time twitter twits into their search engine!

This is awesome!

Why?

Twitter is a place where people keep on updating their status every single moment. Any news on the Internet appears first on the Twitter and then on Tech Blogs, websites etc. Through this deal, Bing will be able to show the latest results immediately! I'm sure this deal will help Bing gain more market share in online search.

What's your opinion

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Absolutely make sense,

If Microsoft Bing can show the updates from twitter then definately it will rise its % of market capture.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Twitter also signed with the mighty Google.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    😁

I doubt Microsoft is going to get any advantage in that case 😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    AS Google has a deal already !!!

Will it help microsoft??

It brings good and latest search results to bing but will it increase market share??
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Google announced its deal just after MS announced .
    only difference being : MS BING and Twitter is already live , where as GOggle said its service will be available in few months

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft's latest Operating System, Windows 7 is about to make a debut in next couple of hours. If you have more news/videos/photos - please share them in this thread! Keep...
Google is expected to announce its new music service, on October 28, 2009. The name could be Google Audio. If anyone's got more information, please share it here.
Sun Microsystem is laying off 3000 employees and the process has already began. SUN is blaming it on Oracle's slow acquisition of the company which was announced last year. The...
Hi fellow crazy engineers! For my final year project at University I have been tasked with creating a device that generates a straight line, or moverment in a straight line...
Microsoft on Wednesday said it is fixing a bug in Bing that allowed spammers to bypass spam filters and distribute malicious links. Researchers at Webroot Software discovered a spam campaign...