Microsoft SQL Server 2008 administration

hi all ๐Ÿ˜,

I needed some help.

I wanted to do a training/course for learning Microsoft SQL Server 2008 administration, but i am unable to find a good training institute in Noida / Delhi.

So please can anyone help me out with suggesting the institutes that can really help me out by providing good education material and delivering lectures.

Please help me, it is kind-off urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello All! Let me present to you the first version of software for 3D design of direct stroke lightning protection. 3D Lightning is FREEWARE. This program uses the RSM [1]...
The Philippines is all set to embrace a futuristic undersea project to rival those in Maldives, Dubai and Fiji, according to a Filipino team of developer and architects, which is...
Can any crazy engineer suggest me some crazy project on powder metallurgy for my college project ? Send me some ideas soon, and i will make them viable. Either mail...
Hi Guys, NOTE: THIS IS FOR EDUCATION PURPOSE ONLY I WILL NOT TAKE ANY CLAIM FOR YOUR ACTIONS!! Last time when i posted about sql injection it was theoretical (...
Hey guys, I have not practically experienced it but a doubt came in my mind. Suppose i have obtained my IP from DHCP server and the server refreshes IP addresses...