Microsoft Placement papers and Campus selection process

Written Test :

Written test will be mostly of coding, puzzles and questions from Data Structures. Interview will be fully from coding and algorithms. Lots of rounds of interview will be there. As you clear a round, difficulty level of the questions will increase.

Profile Offered :
Software Engineer

Pay Scale :
CTC- 10.49 LPA

Eligibility Criteria :
>7.0

Have a thorough knowledge about algorithms and data structures. Be good in coding.

Replies

• jigneshdgreat
    jigneshdgreat
    If i have a cpi of 7.5 how much chances do i have to get selected in microsoft???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jigneshdgreat
    If i have a cpi of 7.5 how much chances do i have to get selected in microsoft???
    No one can answer that question. You've to crack all the stages in their recruitment process.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello sir, I m a Chem. Engg student (final year) and i m finding difficulty to decide what kind of project to be carried out would be best. As i...
Placement questions: 1. If a boat is moving in upstream with velocity of 14km/hr and goes downstream with a velocity of 40km/hr. then what is the speed of the stream?...
Aptitude questions asked in L&T: Q1. Cost of an item is x. It's value increases by p% and decreases by p% Now the new value is 1 rupee, what is...
Placement Questions: 1) void main( ) { int i; i=(2,3); printf(%d,i); } a) 2 b) 3 c) garbage value. d)none of these. Ans : b)3. 2) void main( ) {...
Quantitative questions: Quantitative Section: Q1. Find the nest term in series ? 25 16 9 4 1 0 ? Ans. (-1)2 = 1 Q2. If (NM)2= RRM where N.M &...