Microsoft Office seems to be doing justice to the pace of advancement

Microsoft Office 13, launched almost a year ago, seems to be exactly the quality of office product one can demand. With its rapid integration to cloud servers and concept of virtualisation, Office 13 has caught the eye on the charts. Office 13 seems attractive not only from performance point of view but also appearance. Dynamic animation is the center of the piece. You can actually see the words write themselves up. Still awaiting news on the voice dictator, office 13 I think just lacks the speech-to-text integration. It is all set to rule a the offices for a long time. I am personally using this and this seemed to be the perfect 'complementary gift' to the software industry along with its two big cakes- 'Windows 8' and 'Windows Server 2012'.

I highly recommend you to try it. You will Love it

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Microsoft the Software giant definitely deserves the best and they serve the best.In a recent article i had came across a news that they had introduced Office 365 specially for students under university scheme for 4199rs for four years.
    Whats your take on pricing?
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Office 13 is actually a whole lot concept of integration into Office 365. The university/education/enterprise are its various short handed modules targetted for specific user groups. So if you are purchasing that 4200₹ plan, it is giving you office 13 itself integrated into the university release. Basic Features and framework is the same, what changes is the cloud side servicing.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    dont they provide cloud storage faciity in this pack .
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    CSK AUTO
    dont they provide cloud storage faciity in this pack .

Yea of course they do. What changes means some extra features, background modules/services. Some exclusive features for offices or enterprise versions. Or there may be a difference in amount of storage you get. Enterprise edition can be synced on to the Exchange Server. this is not required in Education system. so it will not provide that.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I think we've had a brief discussion about this a long time ago, but the question continues to bother my mind. Why do IT companies (especially those in India) don't...
This may seem stupid that I have this query. I see people around me talk about .mkv format ruling whereas .mp4 getting out run. I have seen videos in both...
After the couple of weeks full of speculations and rants about the teasers, LG has launched its brand new smartphone called the LG G2. At a release event in New...
I had a chance to stumble on commerce India and found that India's major import accounts for petroleum and it costs more than 150billion .India majorly import from UAE ,...
This article is mostly common sense. Being put up just in case: Skills 101 – How to detail your car’s interior