Microsoft Office 2016 for OSX (Mac) - Free Download Available

Microsoft's Office for Mac (OSX) is finally available for preview. Microsoft promises that it will continue to push frequent updates till the product is finally ready for mass consumption later this year. If you are a big Office and Apple fan and are stuck with Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 - the good news is that you can run the preview along with your current version.

The ~2.5 GB version will take lot of time to download because Microsoft's servers aren't giving away all the bytes easily. Even with a fast connection, I've been experiencing frequent disconnects and download speed not hitting anything more than 200 KBps. I'm going to try downloading in the evening and hope to be able to post a quick review later.

There are lot of goodies to look forward to in the new office for mac - a better GUI, integrated cloud service and other features. Microsoft Office is one of the products I absolutely love and have been a customer since long time. I hope the latest Mac version won't disappoint.

If you want to try downloading: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Laminated Composite materials have characteristics of high modulus/weight and strength/weight ratios, excellent fatigue properties, and non-corroding behavior. These advantages encourage the extensive application of composite...
Project Abstract / Summary : In this project we are going to measure thickness of metal sheets as well as thickness of cylinders and tanks by using Ultrasonic Tx-Rx module....
Project Abstract / Summary : Our project encompasses mainly on providing the Best tour packages that can be provided by the travel agency by getting their annual income,hobbies,movies,activities. Our main...
We have already heard about companies like Tesla, Google, Apple and others working on self-driving cars, but now reports claims that Mahindra is going to join this elite league. Indian...
Project Abstract / Summary : Conventional street lighting systems in areas, where vehicular traffic or pedestrian traffic is lower are online most of the night without purpose. The consequence is...