Microsoft office 2010 review

[​IMG]
Few Weeks ago i received my Best thread contributor prize

This is the picture of prize, i received

It contained a CD and a User guide booklet,which explains How to install,register?
The installation process was very easy and it occupied 750 MB approx which little bit little bit lesser as compared to office 07

These are few features which I observed

1:-There are many web applications which allows you to share documents that you have created in real time
2:-It also includes a new redesigned office button
3:-It has new search function,it shows up in a navigation pane, instead of a small window.
4:-You can also have a paste preview, letting you see what you’re going to paste BEFORE you actually paste it.
5:-It is fully compatible with 64 bit operating system

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Congrats goyal! It was nice!
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    many many congratulations to you goyal ..
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Congo Goyal-The paste preview button is a nice addition!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Thank you friends

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Revolutionary “ARCMasterTM” specialty fibre fusion splicer perfect for Factory, Manufacturing, R&D, and Laboratory Environments 15th September, 2010 – Surrey, UK: Fujikura Europe Ltd. (Fujikura Europe Ltd | Home), the world...
I found this Video on Chinese Multiplication. It's Quite Amusing. 😀 Do try it with pen and a paper. [video=youtube;ZrXLijrTlL4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrXLijrTlL4[/video]
Microsoft's Bing, MSN and Windows Live had a 13.9 per cent share of US search volume in August, up 0.25 per cent from July, while Yahoo had a 13.1 per...
For a certain concert, 560 tickets were sold for a total of $2150. If an orchestra seat sold for twice the balcony seat price of $2.50, how many of the...
Discovery of oil is the main reason behind the success of our industrial civilization. It has almost singlehandedly made all the industrial achievements possible. It can be rightly said that...