Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual SIM India Launch - Price, Specs And More

Microsoft has announced the India launch for its new Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim smartphone called - Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE Dual SIM. The phone was first unveiled during this year's Mobile World Congress event. Priced at Rs. 17,399, the Lumia series device features a 1280 x 720 pixel resolution 5.7 inch IPS LCD display with 259 ppi pixel density, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection to the touch screen, a 1.2 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor at its core, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB mass storage, microSD card expandability up to 128 GB and free 30 GB OneDrive storage. A 3000 mAh replaceable battery acts as the smartphone's power house and churns out 37 days of standby time and 24 hours of talk time on 3G.

Microsoft-Lumia-640-XL-India-Launch
There's an exchangeable back cover in the package and several smart features such as tactile feedback, voice commands, double tap to wake, word flow keyboard etc. For user's connectivity needs, there's support offered for USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB, Wi-Fi: WLAN IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA and Screen projection. The Dual SIM cards support GSM, WCDMA and LTE networks.

The rear camera has a 13 megapixel sensor with auto focus, 4x digital zoom, LED flash and f/2.2 aperture lens. The front side has a Full HD 5 megapixel wide angle camera with 1080p video recording support.

As stated earlier, the price of the Microsoft Lumia 640 XL LTE variant is Rs. 17,399 in India. The company is also offering a bundled SIM offer in partnership with Bharti Airtel, which includes the Airtel Double Data offer.

That's all there's to know about the Microsoft's newest launch in India. What are your thoughts about the phone's specs and features? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• harbhajan
    harbhajan
    First LTE of Microsoft in India. Good.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Had specified a few specs incorrectly. Thanks to #-Link-Snipped-# I've corrected them now.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I urgently need an information about the colleges that i might get for M.Tech without GATE score. Better if its in West Bengal! And with the minimum fees structure! Hoping...
15 Things Every Newbie Needs to Know About Starting a Business
This topic is selected on basis of need of general awareness regarding our innovating ideas and our actions. I am sure about that we often think some crazy things😛 which...
Sir, I am working as a Graduate Engineer Trainee in a private company. I was completed 1 year training(GET), but company one more year extend the training period also as...
An image created by wetpaint is going viral. It says 'something interesting is happening'. The whole arguments of the image is that the biggest brands in the world, that were...