Microsoft Lumia 430 Dual SIM Smartphone: Specs, Features And Price At Glance

Microsoft Mobile has updated its flagship- Lumia series by unveiling new dual SIM smartphone called ‘Lumia 430’. With a price tag of $70 (approximately Rs 4,400), the sleek handset features latest software updates and in-built Microsoft services like Skype, Office, OneDrive and many more. The company labels the new Lumia 430 as ‘the most affordable Lumia to-date’ and it will be available in the APAC, IMEA, Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and Belarus markets in two colours-bright orange and black from this April.

Microsoft-Lumia-430-Smartphone

Heading to the technical specifications, Lumia 430 is powered by 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor and runs on Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim operating system that can be upgraded to Windows 10 in future. The 4-inch capacitive WVGA display has screen resolution of 800 x 480 pixels for clear view of images and videos. It has aspect ratio of 15:9 and pixel density of 235 ppi. The storage includes 1 GB RAM and internal memory with a capacity of 8 GB. And, the external memory can be expanded up to 128 GB via microSD card. Moreover, Microsoft is also providing up to 30 GB of free OneDrive cloud storage for storing documents, pictures, notes, music, et al. The compact handset measures 20.5 x 63.19 x 10.63 mm and weighs 127.9 g.

Microsoft-Lumia-430-Smartphone-Image

On the camera front, Lumia 430 sports only 2 MP fixed focus rear camera with minimum focus range of 44 cm and its f-number/aperture is f/2.2. The VGA 0.3 MP front-facing camera features still image capture, video call and video recording. Its f-number/aperture is f/2.8 and has video resolution of 480p. The smartphone packs 1500 mAh replaceable battery that offers maximum talk time (3G) of up to 8.4 hours and standby time of about 19 days. The connectivity includes USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, and A-GPS+GLONASS. Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor are also included.

What are your thoughts about the new Lumia 430? Let us know in the comments section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# via #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sharvari Panchbhai
    Sharvari Panchbhai
    Lumia 430 Dual SIM smartphone will be available in India from today at Rs.5,299.
  • anchal joshi
    anchal joshi
    Great phone. At least we all are going to see some great smartphones in near future produced by microsoft at much affordable prices.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When Microsoft announced their new operating system, the Windows 10, they said all users running Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 will be eligible for a free upgrade if they do...
After launching the AKA smartphones in its home town last year, the South Korean giant is now set to release its affordable smartphone line up in the overseas market. According...
Appears trivial. However, good bit (Crazy of course) of chemical engineering here:
Hello Every one , If any body have the project idea related to parallel algorithm domain so plzz share with me . I am mtech final year student and want...
How can I connect with mechanical engineers? Please do help me!