Microsoft London Studio For Developing Games On Windows 8 Tablets

Microsoft has today announced a Games & Entertainment Studio in London, that will focus on Windows 8 tablet's development. With the October Launch, currently Windows 8 tablets has around 40 Xbox titles. So, this studio would be a great step towards bringing more and more games under development for its OS.
This is where Microsoft is different from the Apple's and Google's. They are the only ones who actually focus and invest in gaming. Games like Halo, Forza, Fable, Alan Wake, Gears of War, PGR etc. these titles need to be on Windows 8.

Which Games do you want to see on Windows 8 tablets? Share in replies.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Those of us who hate to take theory exams, would love to read about this. Japan's engineers are busy building robots that will take their top university exams in every...
A lot of CEans are writing to me asking for sponsorships regarding their engineering college techfests. There are no ready made answers for this either, but if we all discuss...
hi guys, can any one tell me how to implement extended kalman filter in matlab. how the state transistion matrix and observation matrix values are taken.
helloz all the crazy engineers. This is jaspreet, a software engineer working for the best mobile company. I also have a blog and want to make it big. https://code-zion.blogspot.in
tried uploading mmost of the books..but ther was a error..but i managed to upload a few