Microsoft Layoff : 9000+ employees

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Couple of sources including cnet has indicated that Microsoft may fire over 9000 employees! 😔 Microsoft has freezed hiring in some of its divisions already.

How long are we going to take to come out of this recession? 😕

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Wow,that means my company is much better than others, till now only 650 layoffs. Still so kind telling them to sign a contract mentioning you will get only 50% salary for next three months. If any projects will be there , you will be assigned those projects,otherwise service is terminated thereafter. Cool na 😀 . Those employees already started searching for new jobs and will be paid for 3 months atleast.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE should start hiring soon.

*hmm*
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    How are things over at government linked technological companies? For Malaysia, the defence sectors are still going strong.. continuously hiring grads.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone.. i just have a small query...is the direct injection of petrol a commercially successfull one? if so where.... because gasoline direct injection engines are in use for luxury...
These are the words typically used by your boss in meetings, coffee rooms, seminars, presentations etc. These words bore you, confuse you, annoy & irritate you. Let's collect all these...
Dear fellow engineers, Kindly give me the applications for the following: 1) RC coupled Amplifier 2) Direct Coupled Amplifier 3) Emitter Follower
CEans, I got following question from one of the senior executive of power generation company. I'm pasting the text from email :- It is observed that solid state electronic relay...
CEans, Is there any equipment/machine which gives instantaneous, proximate or ultimate analysis of coal. Any ideas about the cost of such equipment?